Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Serial 7

I didn't like this episode of serial to be honest.  I feel that the narrator was indirectly suggesting that Adnan is innocent..because there are similarities between him, the case and cases from the innocence project. You can't say hes innocent based off other cases because every case is different, and I don't think its fair to even think that.  With the lawyer, I feel shes too easy. She has the idea that everyone is innocent. I don't believe in that.  I believe that if there is a crime, and you are associated, you are 99.9 percent of the time involved somehow.  Maybe I'm being unfair, but I think the lawyer isn't hard on crime, and looks for ways to prove someone to be innocent.  The whole idea of the innocence project bothers me to be honest, because it says that people don't have faith in our court and judicial systems.  It shows a lack of respect, and I think that is very wrong.  Perhaps this is why I am not a fan of the lawyer as well.  As of right now, I really don't know who to believe.  I still believe Jay is hiding something, but I don't believe Adnan is innocent.  

1 comment:

  1. I hear what yo're saying, but if there is a chance that the system made a mistake, shouldn't it be looked into? Good work on these blogs!!

    ReplyDelete