Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Juvenile Justice

I found the video to be very interesting, and with each kid I realized I really don't feel bad for any of them.  They know they did the wrong thing, so I feel they should be punished.  Honestly, I feel that when each kid talks to the intake officer they are acting.  They loo like they are acting sorry, acting sad.  I don't trust anything they say to be true, because if you can commit an offense or a crime, why should I take what you say as credible? When it comes to what to do with these kids, I most definitely would not get rid of detention.  For now I would keep the system as is, but I if were an intake officer I would be harder on crime, because I believe its through hard punishments do people really learn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment