Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Serial 6

I still don't know if I believe that Adnan did it.  The second girl witness that said that she was told that Adnan showed Jay the body.  At first glance, this would sound bad for Adnan, but to me she sounds fake.  She sounds too confident and too much of an actor, in my opinion.  I don't trust her or what she has to say, especially because she knew Jay and was friendly.  I think she would say anything to protect him.  I still don't trust Jay at all.  With the phone call, I don't understand why she "cant recall" anything after saying hello to Jay.  I don't trust her either, and the fact that she changed her story on the stand, (suddenly didn't talk to Jay at the store), doesn't make her any more credible.  Also when Adanan became hostile towards the speaker, it stuck out to me.  Maybe he has anger issues and maybe that's why he killed Hay?

No comments:

Post a Comment