Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

JFK Library Reflection

I really enjoyed the trip to JFK library! The main focus of my group was education, and how hard it is to go and pay for college, and then finding a job/career where it can be used.  Before this, I knew that college is expensive, (of course), but it was emphasized how education is needed to survive in the world because its  career that gives income/purpose in your life.  The argument was that if this is true, then college shouldn't be such an obstacle.  It should be much more manageable.  I wish I talked more, but listening to what others had to say was very beneficial and it open my eyes even more.  Going into the activity, I was for Baker and going out I am still for him, mostly because of his argument regarding the gas tax and his beliefs on small business.  He seems to be a great candidate for governor, and even his Representative seemed to make sense of his beliefs, more than Coakley's representative.  Overall Baker seems like the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment