Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Dateline

In this episode of Dateline, it discussed how Christopher Tapp gave a false confession when he was questioned about the murder of Angie.  It was seen that through tapes, the detective would correct his answers and lead his answers a bit. When he is interviews at the end,, Ta says he only lied so that way he could give the detectives what they wanted and that he had nothing to do with the murder.  Personally I don't understand this because I would never give a false confession.  I can understand why people plea bargain, but this is a bit different to me. He gave a fake story..he didn't stop at yeah I did it.   I think his actions were incredibly foolish, and he is jail because of his own actions.  I think the detective may be a little at fault as well, because of the way he corrected Tapp's answers, but still I feel that it was Tapp's own fault why he ended up in jail for so long./

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I can't really understand this one either. I don't think I would ever confess to something I didn't do.

    ReplyDelete